What you'll need:
- Bring water to boil. 350-400 grams should do the trick.
- Assemble your AeroPress as per instructions on the box.
- Using food scale weigh out about 15 grams of coffee.
- Grind your coffee to a fine grind. AeroPress requires particle size a bit smaller than for drip coffee.
- Add coffee
- Pour water over coffee. Enough to soak all the grounds and wait 25-30 seconds.
- Pour enough water to fill the AeroPress.
- Secure the filter and black cap.
- Holding both bottom and top parts flip your AeroPress on top of your cup.
- Press down until all the coffee is extracted from AeroPress.
- Add more water to your taste.